Stone Pitt Holiday Park Touring & Storage Booking Conditions.
In the interest of everyone’s safety and comfort, the following conditions will apply to all bookings for touring caravans motor homes, trailer tents and storage facilities.
- A booking constitutes a legal contract.
- Once a booking has been confirmed you are responsible for the total pitch fee.
- All storage fees must be paid within 30 days of the due date. If the storage fees are not paid after three months we reserve the right to sell the caravan at current trade price to recover any monies, plus interest (1.5% above base rate). Owing to us and appropriate costs incurred. No refunds are given if storage space is given up early.
- We reserve the right;-
- To refuse admission to the park and facilities and in such circumstances, the contract is discharged.
- To remove any person(and property) who, in our opinion, is not suitable to use the park, or whose behaviour we consider to be detrimental to the interests of our other guests.
- To alter, postpone or cancel any facility for reasons beyond our control – we can only guarantee to do our best to see that all facilities are available as advertised.
- Dogs accepted on condition that they are on a lead at all times, they are exercised in the signed “Dog Walk Area”, any fouling is collected and disposed of and never left on site unattended.
- The park and all facilities at the park are used entirely at the guests’ own risk. We will not accept liability in respect of any person or property. This includes the laundry facilities and a communal freezer.
- Single sex groups are not accommodated.
- We do not accept commercial vehicles, travellers or any type of converted transport vehicle; and we may refuse entry to particularly large caravans we deem to be unsuitable.
- Whilst we accept the use of bicycles and skateboards on site, they must be used with due care and consideration for others.
- When specific pitches or special requests are asked for, we will do our utmost to site you as requested. However specific pitches cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to allocate a pitch at our discretion.
- Pitches are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. Unless by prior arrangement.
- 48 hours notice must be given before a caravan is required out of the storage facility.
- Please keep your speed down to 5mph whilst on site.
- The use of household domestic electric appliances e.g fan convectors, chip fryers, freezers, etc on the pitch is strictly forbidden (only low wattage appliances are permitted).
- We do not give refunds on inclement weather conditions or sickness unless a doctor’s note is provided.
- A qualified person must service the caravan whilst in the storage at least once a year.
- There will be a surcharge of £50.00 if any work has to be carried out in order to move the caravan, and any parts, spares required will be charged for.
- The site owner reserves the right to vary these conditions; the price list, however, is set every 12 months and is in force for that period.
DATA PROTECTION ACT.
- Customers names and addresses will be stored on a computer for administration purposes and for future distribution of advertising material.
Stone Pitt Self-Catering Cottages Booking Conditions.
- Bookings are normally from Saturday to Saturday unless agreed differently with the owner (us).
- The hirer (you, the customer) is responsible for the property for the period which has been agreed with the owner and paid for in full by the hirer for the dates which the hirer is occupying the property and also for the following:
>To look after the property, and to inform the owner of any breakages, etc, which may have to be paid for if the owner thinks fit.
> The hirer must leave the property in good condition by the time agreed so that the owner has time to check and prepare it for the next hire.
- The property may not be occupied from no earlier than 3 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 am on the morning of departure.
- A deposit is required with every booking. The balance is due 28 days before the start of the holiday.
- Cancellation:- If the holiday is cancelled due to an illness of the hirer or any member of his party all money paid will be refunded, less any administration costs, on confirmation in writing with a doctors certificate. Refunds will not be given for any other reason.
- The hirer must provide a home address and telephone number when making a booking. The owner will provide a receipt for the deposit and the balance once received.
- The owner reserves the right to vary these conditions: the price list, however, is set every 12 months and is in force for that period.
- No single sex parties are allowed.
- When a booking is made by letter or telephone we allow 3 (three) days to receive the deposit and confirmation of the booking otherwise the holiday dates are re-let.
DATA PROTECTION ACT.
- Customers names and addresses will be stored on a computer for administration purposes and for the purpose of future distribution of advertising material.